TARMAC AEROSAVE, the Biggest Aircraft Storage Company in Europe, is an EASA and FAA Part. 145 MRO company dedicated to Aircraft Storage, Aircraft Maintenance, Aircraft Recycling and CFM56 Engine Recycling in an entirely environmentally friendly manner.
We are looking for licensed B1 and B2 engineers to strenghten our workforce.
You will be responsible for:
· Executing diverse aircraft operations in compliance with Part 145, customers’ specification and Maintenance and Aircraft preparation.
· Proceeding routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries.
· Checking conditions and compliance of the aircraft parts after dismantling (mechanical electrical systems, hydraulics, equipment ...).
· Controlling equipment components, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems during scheduled standard visits.
· Conducting maintenance tests and failures search.
· Ensuring compliance with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE.
· Guaranteeing the company Health and Safety policy is adhered at all times.
· You must have valid EASA part 66. B1 and/or B2 licensed with type qualifications on Airbus, Boeing, ATR and/or Embraer.
· You have experience on PART M, PART 145 environment in line and hangar settings.
· Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
· Good computer literacy.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment.