TARMAC Aerosave, n°1 in Europe for Aircraft Storage & n°1 worldwide for Aircraft Green Recycling is recruiting to strengthen his activity and growth
We are looking for Licenced B1 and/or B2 aircraft engineers M/F, all rating, on a permanent contract basis for our 3 locations: Tarbes & Toulouse (France) & Teruel (Spain).
The licenced B1 and/or B2 aircraft engineers is in charge of carrying out maintenance operations in compliance with EASA/FAA Part 145.
The Aircraft engineer is specialized in aeronautical mechanical engineering, he supervises mechanics in carrying out maintenance operations and advises them from technical point of view.
- Executing diverse aircraft operations in compliance with Part 145, customers’ specification and Maintenance and Aircraft preparation.
- Proceeding routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries.
- Checking conditions and compliance of the aircraft parts after dismantling (mechanical electrical systems, hydraulics, equipment ...).
- Controlling equipment components, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems during scheduled standard visits.
- Conducting maintenance tests and failures search.
- Ensuring compliance with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE.
- Guaranteeing the company Health and Safety policy is adhered at all times.
- Replacing defective items, informing CRM and issuing APRS.
- Performing Inspection, Inspection, Troubleshooting, Overhaul & Maintenance Tasks.
- Signing documents relating to aircraft maintenance operations.
- Filling out the intervention monitoring materials and sending the information to the accountable or correspondent service.
- You must have valid EASA part 66. B1 and/od B2 licensed with rating on Airbus, Boeing, ATR and/or Embraer.
- You have experience on PART M, PART 145 environment in line and hangar settings.
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer litteracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Fluency in English (read and write at least) is essential.