TARMAC Aerosave, n°1 in Europe for Aircraft Storage & n°1 worldwide for Aircraft Green Recycling is recruiting to strengthen his activity and growth.
We are looking for Project Managers M/F, on a permanent contract basis for our 3 locations: Tarbes, Toulouse (France) & Teruel (Spain).
The Project Manager supervises and coordinates all the human and technical interventions of the aeronautical maintenance projects in compliance with the cost and deadlines objectives.
Project Organisation & Coordination :
- Defining the necessary human and technical resources with team leaders.
- Coordinating means implemented with all stakeholders of the internal and external projects (supplies, equipment flow).
- Making sure the budget is respected in terms of supplying, costing and tooling.
- Implementing corrective actions to eliminate any deviation from the objectives.
- Guaranteeing procedures completion related to projects.
- Organizing and facilitating the project assessment report.
- Supervising the writing of work reports and participating in billings.
- Leading projects preparation’s meetings.
Customers’ relationship :
- Developing a culture focusing on « Customer Support » and guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Writing, proposing and negotiating quotes related to additional work (manpower, material, equipment repairs, subcontracting) and proposing, if necessary, adjustments to the deadlines for carrying out the work.
- Managing customers’ disputes.
- Animating, directing and controlling teams’ work.
- Setting goals and encouraging people to reach them.
- Effectively transmitting information and instructions and promoting information feedback.
- Controlling that labor laws and collective agreements are enforced.
- University or Engineering degree in Aeronautics or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 year experience in a similar function.
- Experience in the field of aeronautical maintenance and management.
- Autonomous, adaptable, rigorous, organized, attention to detail, interpersonal skills.
- Abilities to analyze and synthesize.
- Proactivity, availability, initiative, decision-making, diplomacy, business acumen.
- Fluency in English (read and write at least) is essential.