TARMAC AEROSAVE is an approved EASA and FAA Part 145 Base maintenance organization (EASA FR.145.627 and FAA 3TRY410C Approval Certificates) able to perform Line and Base maintenance on all AIRBUS families A300, A300-600, A310, A318, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340 all series, all engines, fully capabilities including Line and Base Maintenance limited for A380 GE & RR engines powered limited to cabin modifications, Line and Base Maintenance on BOEING B717, B737 all series, B757 200/300, B767 200/300, Line Maintenance on BOEING MD80 series, B747 200/300/400, B777 200/300, ATR 42 & 72 and BOMBARDIER CRJ 100/200.
TARMAC AEROSAVE is a French company owned by four shareholders:
- AIRBUS (AIRBUS Group)
- SITA (Suez Environnement Group)
- SNECMA (Safran Group)
TARMAC AEROSAVE started its operations in 2009 in Tarbes, France, in a dedicated 30 ha. site at Lourdes Pyrenees International Airport.
This airport is located some 90 min. southwest of Toulouse and can accommodate any type or size of aircraft.
Due to its rapid growth, TARMAC AEROSAVE has a new 340 ha. site of operations at PLATA Teruel International Airport, Spain, the first exclusive Aircraft Storage Airport in Europe.
Teruel is located in the northeast of Spain. It lies between Madrid and Barcelona, 75 min. from Valencia and 5 hours by road from the Tarbes headquarters.
In 5 years, TARMAC AEROSAVE has stored over 160 aircraft and recycled more than 50 aircraft from around the world.
TARMAC AEROSAVE proposes an all-round offer at a single location to all aircraft owners and operators:
- 1. AIRCRAFT STORAGE
- 2. AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE
- 3. AIRCRAFT RECYCLING: COMPONENTS MANAGEMENT + AIRFRAME RECYCLING
- 4. CFM56 ENGINE RECYCLING
From storage to maintenance and recycling, for civil or military aircraft, TARMAC AEROSAVE is part of a sustainable development process, operating in conditions of optimum safety and industrial performance.
All operations to be performed are fundamental and must respect health and safety conditions as well as reduce environmental impact.
TARMAC AEROSAVE guarantees:
- Aircraft Storage, enabling the residual value of the aircraft to be maintained during the entire storage phase
- Aircraft Maintenance Operations, in compliance with EASA and FAA PART 145 regulation
- Aircraft Maintenance Checks, Bridging checks up to C checks included
- Aircraft Modifications as per EO/SB, cabin modifications, external paint livery, etc.
- Landing Gear Removal/Installation & Engine Removal/Installation
- Aircraft Recycling in compliance with the strict European environmental regulations
- Full traceability of all re-usable equipment, spare parts and non-recoverable materials
- A secure network for the recovery of second hand parts
- Revaluing of aircraft parts for the 90% of the total weight of the aircraft
- Recycling of CFM56 series engines; swapping of engine modules
Our aircraft storage bases enable our customers to keep their aircraft in storage conditions and then, either restore them to flight conditions for a new life or recycle these aircraft. All this is undertaken in accordance with the highest sustainability criteria.